- Our outdoor season runs from April to September.
- We participate in an wide range of County wide leagues and competitions
- There is an extensive fixture list of friendly weekend and mid-week games that all outdoor members can sign up for if they wish.
- We run a wide range of internal club competitions and championships throughout the summer.
- We frequently play host to visiting touring clubs and County fixtures.
- Towards the end of the season we like to arrange at least two floodlit matches
- On match days players and guests can enjoy excellent service from our Bar and Bistro
For more information about our outdoor bowls programme, please contact:
Hon Sectretary: Mrs. A. Craddock - 01453 762405